- At the End of the DayHugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, The Factory Girls & Les MisÃ©rables Cast0:15People sing this as the Javert rides in on a horse. Then Anne Hathaway (Fantine) sings this in a factory as other women steal a letter from her.
- Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya & The Greatest Showman Ensemble0:43After Fantine\'s death, Javert confronts Jean in the hospital about Jean escaping as a convict. They fight and Jean jumps into the water.
- Master of the HouseSacha Baron Cohen, Helena Bonham Carter & Les MisÃ©rables Cast0:48Sacha Baren Cohen (Thenardier) sings this song while he and Helena Bonham Carter (Madame Thenardier) open their inn.
- ABC Cafe / Red and BlackEddie Redmayne, Les MisÃ©rables Cast & Aaron Tveit1:16Aaron Tveit (Enjolras) sing this song while trying to plan a rally against a the rich, and Eddie Redmayne (Marius) joins in and begins singing about the woman (Cosette) he just saw.
- In My Life / A Heart Full of LoveAmanda Seyfried, Lily James & Meryl Streep1:23Amanda Seyfried (Cosette), sings this song with Jean. Then Eddie Redmayne (Marius) and Samantha Barks (Eponine) join in while searching for her. Marius and Cosette then sing a \'Heart full of love\' to one another
- Eddie Redmayne, Daniel Huttlestone & Les MisÃ©rables Cast1:52The boys at the barricade sing this song as they wait for soldiers to attack.
- Javert's SuicideRussell Crowe2:07Javert sings this after letting Jean and Marius go. Javert questions why Jean let him live when he was caught in the barricade. Javert jumps from the bridge and dies.
- EpilogueAmanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Eddie Redmayne, Anne Hathaway, Colm Wilkinson & Les MisÃ©rables Cast2:19The cast sing a variety of songs at the end of the movie. Cosette and Marius marry and they find Jean in the church in very poor health. Jean dies after giving Cosette a letter of his last confession. This is the last song of the movie.
Les Misérables (Highlights from the Motion Picture Soundtrack)
21 Dec 2012
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?