- One Last ShotKlaus BadeltAt the end, when Will and Elizabeth stand up for Jack and call him a "good man." Jack says goodbye, and escapes once again. He retreats to the Black Pearl. Will and Elizabeth finally end up together, and they kiss.
- Blood RitualKlaus BadeltElizabeth reveals to Will that she stole his Pirate medallion when they were younger. He realizes that he has the blood of a Pirate and the pirates are after him. (:00-1:10) From 1:10 - on is Jack and Will commandeering the Interceptor
- Swords CrossedKlaus BadeltDuring dinner between Barbossa and Elizabeth, Barbossa explains the curse of the Aztec Gold on the Black Pearl. The curse is revealed to her on the main deck when she is thrown around by the cursed pirates.
- Barbossa Is HungryKlaus BadeltJack has just been brought to the Black Pearl's cellar. This is the fight scene between the Interceptor pirates and the Black Pearl pirates. This scene includes Jack yelling "Stop blowing holes in my ship!"
- Fog BoundKlaus BadeltUsed in the beginning when Elizabeth and Will are introduced as young children. The music at the end is used when Will and Elizabeth see eachother in Elizabeth's home after he drops off Governor Swann's sword. It then goes to Will saying "Good day...Elizabeth" as she rides off.
- The Black PearlKlaus BadeltJack strangles Elizabeth with his handcuffs, asks her to put his wardrobe essentials back on. She is let go, while Jack breaks away, fleeing from the men shooting at him and chasing after him.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Original Soundtrack)
8 Aug 2006
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?