- The FlowermarketMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White0:21Characters move around the square, getting into position, then begin selling their wares.
- With a Little Bit of LuckMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White0:45Alfred Doolittle and some of his friends sing about work, drinking, women, and raising children.
- Servants' ChorusMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:06The servants sing about "poor Professor Higgins" and Eliza's lessons. They eventually declare they'll quit if he doesn't stop.
- The Rain In SpainMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:13Eliza finally "gets it". She is able to enunciate properly for the first time and sings about it.
- I Could Have Danced All NightMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:17Eliza is so excited she can't sleep, so she sings to the servants and dances with her pillow.
- Ascot GavotteMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:21All of the rich people at the Ascot horse races sing an ironic song about how exciting the races are.
- Ascot Gavotte (Reprise)Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:30A reprise of the earlier "Ascot Gavotte", ending with Eliza screaming at a horse named Dover.
- On the Street Where You LiveMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:34Freddy Eynsford-Hill shows up to give Eliza flowers and sings about how wonderful it is just to be on the street where Eliza is staying.
- The Embassy WaltzMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:50This song plays as Eliza dances with the Prince of Transylvania, Prof. Higgins, and eventually, Prof. Zoltan Karpathy.
- Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White1:53Col. Pickering and the servants congratulate Prof. Higgins on how well Eliza did at the ball, while Eliza wonders what's to become of her.
- Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:09Freddy sings about how much he loves Eliza while she responds about how tired she is of mere words from him and Prof. Higgins.
- The FlowermarketMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:12Eliza revisits the street where she used to work. (Includes a reprise of "Wouldn't It Be Loverly")
- Get Me to the Church On TimeMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:19Alfred, now a "gentleman", is about to get married, and he goes out for one more night on the town.
- Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:40Eliza sings to Prof. Higgins about how both she and the rest of the world can go on just fine without him.
- I've Grown Accustomed to Her FaceMarni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:44Walking home, Higgins realizes how much he misses Eliza, but then he decides he'll never take her back even if she does return.
- Marni Nixon, Rex Harrison & Wilfrid Hyde-White2:50Prof. Higgins listens to a recording of Eliza. She shows up, they greet each other, and the credits roll.
My Fair Lady (Original Soundtrack)
26 Oct 1992
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?