- rotten tomatos64%
- Lent Et Grave0:28Nemo's mother leaves by train. He tries to run her down, but fails and is left behind with his father
- Mr. NobodyPierre Van Dormael1:00Anna and Nemo try to prepare themselves for the parting. Anna asks Nemo to wait near the lighthouse every Sunday. 2nd scene: adult Nemo and Anna live in the same town but don't know about each other
- Norma: Casta DivaCecilia Bartoli, ÃdÃ¡m Fischer, Orchestra La Scintilla & International Chamber SoloistsAdd scene description
- EverydayBuddy Holly'The butterfly effect'. Nemo's father narrates how he met his future wife. 2nd time: Nemo is waxing his car, Elise watches him from the window. When she reproaches him, he pours petrol over the car and sets it on fire
- For Your Precious LoveOtis Redding9-year-old Nemo watches Anna jumping into the pool. 2nd time: 15-year-old Anna and Nemo sit on the beach, she snuggles up to his shoulder. The song continues as their parents officially introduce them in the next scene
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?