- rotten tomatos64%
- Lent Et Grave0:28Nemo's mother leaves by train. He tries to run her down, but fails and is left behind with his father
- Mr. NobodyPierre Van Dormael1:00Anna and Nemo try to prepare themselves for the parting. Anna asks Nemo to wait near the lighthouse every Sunday. 2nd scene: adult Nemo and Anna live in the same town but don't know about each other
- For Your Precious LoveOtis Redding9-year-old Nemo watches Anna jumping into the pool. 2nd time: 15-year-old Anna and Nemo sit on the beach, she snuggles up to his shoulder. The song continues as their parents officially introduce them in the next scene
- EverydayBuddy Holly'The butterfly effect'. Nemo's father narrates how he met his future wife. 2nd time: Nemo is waxing his car, Elise watches him from the window. When she reproaches him, he pours petrol over the car and sets it on fire
- God Yu Tekkem Laef Blong MiHans Zimmer & Steve MazzaroNemo starts to remember his life. He recalls how the children wait to be born and the Angels of Oblivion make them forget it
- Norma: Casta DivaCecilia Bartoli, ÃdÃ¡m Fischer, Orchestra La Scintilla & International Chamber SoloistsAdd scene description
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?