- rotten tomatos0%
- Grievous Speaks to Lord SidiousJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra0:26Lord Sidious (Palpatine) talks to Grievous about the war, and of relocating the separatist leaders.
- Palpatine's TeachingsJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra0:41Anakin attends a play with Palpatine, who begins to tell Anakin of the powers of the dark side.
- General GrievousJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra0:59On Utupau, Obi-Wan and Grievous engage in battle. Grievous makes an escape as the Republic Troopers join the battle.
- Padme's RuminationsJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra1:06As the Jedi attempt to overthrow Palpatine, Anakin has conflicted feelings, believing that if Palpatine lives he may be able to save PadmÃ©.
- Anakin's BetrayalJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra1:18Anakin turns to the dark side as he kills Mace Windu, becoming Darth Vader. Palpatine consequently orders a genocide of all the Jedi.
- Anakin's Dark DeedsJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra1:20Scenes of the dying Jedi are intertwined with that of Anakin killing the younglings within the Jedi Temple.
- The Immolation SceneJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra1:54Anakin boldly attempts to kill Obi-Wan on the high ground and is defeated. Limbless, he is set on fire as Obi-Wan laments that it had to come to this.
- A New Hope and End CreditsJohn Williams & London Symphony Orchestra2:07Obi-Wan delivers the baby Luke Skywalker to Tatooine. The parents Owen and Peru stare out at the twin suns and the end credits begin.
- Star Wars and the Revenge of the SithJohn Williams & London Symphony OrchestraOpening scrawl which leads into a starship battle above Coruscant. Anakin and Obi-Wan fly to rescue Palpatine.
Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
3 May 2005
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?