- rotten tomatos0%
- Little BlackieCarter Burwell0:29Mattie walks into the barn after speaking with Stonehill, she finds a black horse and names him Little Blackie, she then continues to ride him around and away.
- A Great AdventureCarter Burwell0:33Mattie prepares for the adventure ahead, she puts on a duster coat and a hat, packs a gun and a few apples while narrating a letter sent to her mum. we then see her mount Little Blackie and ride out of the barn.
- We Don't Need Him Do We?Carter Burwell0:43After LaBoeuf and Rooster argue, LaBoeuf says "Adios" then rides away, Mattie asks " We don't need him do we marshall?" the scene then fades into them approaching a house.
- The Hanging ManCarter Burwell0:45Cogburn and Mattie are riding while he tell her stories about his last wife, they then find a man hanging from a tree, while Mattie is up the tree a mysterious man comes along but it turns out the man just wanted the body.
- A Methodist and a Son of a BitchCarter Burwell0:53Mattie and Cogburn find a hut at night. Mattie covers the chimney, Cogburn takes the people hostage, Quincy fatally stabs Moon and Cogburn kills Quincy. The song ends in Rooster being told Ned and his gang will be at the hut soon.
- A Turkey ShootCarter Burwell1:00Cogburn and Mattie wait by the hut. A suspected scout turns up which turns out to be LaBoeuf, Ned's Gang turn up and the scene dissolved into a firefight.
True Grit (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
17 Dec 2010