- GenerationalsBrooke looks through her wedding dress sketches; Haley quizes Jamie for his spelling bee; Jamie & Nathan leave for school; Quinn kisses Clay goodbye; Mia phones Haley to tell her she booked Kid Cudi at TRIC; Nathan asks Dr. Kellerman for permission to take his class.
- Sharon Van EttenChase apologizes to Alex for the way he treated her; Mia complains to Haley for her choosing Alex for bartender duties; Brooke arrives home to find Julian setting up Oktoberfest & a Bond marathon.
- Eugene and The 1914Julian surprises Brooke with a scooter ride; Chase tells Mia & Alex he doesn't think it's a good idea that they are bartending together; Jamie gives Nathan advice on memorizing lists.
- Laura IziborErin performs as Alex & Mia bartend; Nathan & Jamie study while throwing a football back & forth; Julian gives Brooke the man; Chase tries to find a customer that doesn't want Mia & Alex to serve them.
- Laura IziborErin performs while Quinn cries as she drives home; Brooke apologizes to Julian for how she's handled losing her business, then Julian promises her they will have a baby someday; the Scott family relaxes on their couch; Brooke works on a new dress sketch; Quinn throws away the hand gun.
Agh! No one has posted yet. Would you like to be the first?